Welcome to Weekend Wonders #47! We’re so glad you’re here to party with us tonight! Weekend Wonders #46 had so many fantastic people and projects. A great big Thank You to everyone who comes by and links up with us every week! You guys are so awesome!!
Since today is July 4th, we thought it would be fun to have ALL patriotic features! Happy Independence Day!
Easy 4th of July Tutu from R&R Workshop
4th of July Wands from The TipToe Fairy
21 Red, White and Blue Ideas from Family Home and Life
And now on to this week’s party…
The party will be open until Wednesday at midnight and we’ll both be sharing our features at the party the following week. We will also be pinning our featured posts on Pinterest, into our Weekend Wonder Features Board.
Weekend Wonders Guidelines…
- Follow your hosts, Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC or bloglovin. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will make sure to return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you’re proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.
**By linking up to Weekend Wonders, you are hereby by giving us permission to share your projects and pictures via different social media networks. Always with a link back to you of course!!**
Grab a party button for your sidebar and/or party page and help spread the word!
There’s more to this post! Click to keep reading.