Maple Bacon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3/4 lb brussel sprouts, chopped in half
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/2 c butter
- 2 cloves garlic (or 2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mince the garlic and chop the vegetables.
- Season the chicken and place in the center of the baking sheet.
- Meanwhile. in a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the maple syrup and set aside.
- Using a slotted spoon, coat the vegetables with butter/maple sauce in the saucepan. Place the vegetables on the baking sheet around the chicken.
- Cut the bacon into pieces and add on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle the remaining butter/maple sauce onto the chicken and the vegetables.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken breasts it is done when the chicken reaches 165 degrees). Broil on high for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up the bacon and vegetables.
- Let the chicken rest for 3 minutes and serve immediately
Recipe by Love and Laundry at https://loveandlaundry.com/maple-bacon-chicken-sheet-pan-dinner.html