10 Minute Street Tacos
- Mild Taco Simmer Sauce, Organic
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Avocado
- Mini Corn Tortillas
- Shred the rotisserie chicken and heat in the Mild Taco Simmer Sauce
- Heat the mini corn tortillas for a few seconds in the microwave to soften.
- Take 2 tortillas and fill with chicken.
- Top with a spoonful of pico de gallo and a slice of avocado.
- You can buy the rotisserie chicken in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you're ready to use it. I bought mine the night before.
- These can be pretty addicting! We had them two nights last week and my kids devoured them.
Recipe by Love and Laundry at https://loveandlaundry.com/10-minute-street-tacos.html