Last week’s most viewed link was:
And a few of my favs:
This round-up of 11 Kid-Friendly Halloween Ideas that Clever Nest shared is so fun! So many cute ideas! (especially that Floating Cheesecloth Ghost in the middle….hehe).
I love this Turkey Centerpiece from Second Chance to Dream. I’m hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at my house this year. This would be perfect!
When I was in college (I’m not sure why so many things I see in the blogosphere remind me of college). Anyway…when I was in college, one of my neighbors taught me how to make homemade bagels. I used to make them all the time! I forgot about that. Thank you It Bakes Me Happy for sharing. I’ll have to jump on the homemade bagel bandwagon again!
I’ll admit, I’ve never heard of Hertzoggie Cookies before With a Blast shared them. They’re a South African treat. They look delish! I think my kids would love these, for sure!
I don’t know about you, but after seeing these Free Printable Thankful Cards from The McBaileys I think I need to print some for my family to use during Thanksgiving!
At our house, we are breakfast-for-dinner kind of people. This Easy Breakfast Casserole from Harvest Moon by Hand looks simple and delicious!
Don’t forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
Now on to the party!!
This party has been so fun and has grown so fast, that we wanted to share the party every week with a guest host! This week’s guest host is Diya from The Hobby Harbor .Diya is a sewing enthusiast. She is always sharing a fun sewing project and tutorial on her fun blog.
Now…on to the party. The party will be open until Wednesday at midnight and we’ll both be sharing our features at the party next week. Be sure and come back then to find out if you were featured. Plus, we’ll both be sharing other favorites throughout the week on our facebook pages, so if you’re not already a fan, you can find me here. We’ll also be pinning the features to our Weekend Wonders Pinterest Board
Weekend Wonders Guidelines…
- Follow your hosts: The Hobby Harbor, Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you’re proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.