The party will be open until Wednesday at midnight and we’ll both be sharing our features at the party the following week. We will also be pinning our featured posts on Pinterest, into our Weekend Wonder Features Board.
- Follow your hosts, Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC or bloglovin. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will make sure to return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you’re proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.
**By linking up to Weekend Wonders, you are hereby by giving us permission to share your projects and pictures via different social media networks. Always with a link back to you of course!!**
Hey, everyone! I’m Danielle from over at Busy Mom’s Helper, and I’m so excited to be guest posting there today! As I was planning my post, I kept going back and forth. Should I share a yummy dessert (I’m a sucker for desserts and yummy treats…sugar is my best friend, it seems!). Then I decided that it’s the perfect time of year for grilling, so I wanted to share one of my new favorite steak recipes. It’s just BURSTING with flavor in every bite (thus the name), and is just so tender and juicy. LOVE IT!
Hello out there in blog land! I’m Justynn and I blog over at Creative Life Antics. I’m a young 20-something do-it-yourself graphic designer that spends her way too short weekends baking, crafting and re-imagining items. I’m so honored to be here today blog-sitting while Shatzi is away and can’t wait to get started!
See, anywhere that wasn’t taped off would get a coat of paint. My first thought was “RED” or “BRIGHT COLOR” but I was able to talk myself to just doing white. I chose to use spray paint, but you could easily just used craft paint. I sprayed a few lights coats, removed the tape and voila! Custom
coat rack dog collar rack for the back door. I hung that baby up and It’s made quite the impact on that bare wall.
Thanks so much for reading about my quick DIY and I hope I get to see some of your bright and smiling faces again soon! Have a great day!