I love this time of year! It’s so fun to see what you are all sharing as we get closer to Thanksgiving! I am truly amazed by your talent!
This week’s most viewed link was:
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken from The Recipe Critic. This looks yummy!!!
And a few of my favs:
These silverware pockets that Make It Easy Crafts are too cute! And perfect if you’re hosing Thanksgiving!!
I luuuuuv this Little Red Dress that See Love Make made. So much talent!!
I’ve worked with fondant before, and I kind of stink at it! So, I can appreciate the detail that went into this adorable Minnie Mouse Cake that Amy’s Cooking Adventures shared!
I think this Little Chef Attire that Sewing Our Life Together made is so cute! My daughter just had a baking party (that I will post about soon…if life ever seems to slow down!) that these would have been perfect for!
Don’t forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
Weekend Wonders Guidelines…
- Follow your hosts: Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you’re proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.